Entebbe Climate & Temperature
- Entebbe, Uganda is at 0°3'N, 32°27'E, 1155 m (3789 ft). See map.
- Entebbe has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Entebbe is situated in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 21.5 degrees Celsius (70.7 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2 °C (3.6°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1574 mm (62 inches) which is equivalent to 1574 Litres/m² (38.61 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2408 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Entebbe you would come out nearest to the climate station at Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Entebbe, Uganda Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Topic: Climate of Entebbe, Uganda
Page 1 of 1
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Juba, Sudan - 543.8 kms (338 miles) N
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) SSW
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) WSW
- Rubona-Colline, Rwanda - 405 kms (251.7 miles) WSW
- Kigali, Rwanda - 341.4 kms (212.2 miles) SW
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 367.2 kms (228.2 miles) SW
- Mugonero, Rwanda - 431.3 kms (268 miles) SW
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 473.7 kms (294.3 miles) SW
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 482.2 kms (299.6 miles) SW
- Muranda, Rwanda - 417.4 kms (259.4 miles) SW
- Butare, Rwanda - 422.2 kms (262.4 miles) SW
- Burundi, Burundi - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) SW