Climate of Entebbe, Uganda Average Weather
- Entebbe, uganda, 0°3'N, 32°27'E, 1155 m (3789 ft)
- Entebbe has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Entebbe is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 21.5 degrees Celsius (70.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1574 mm (62 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2408 hours.
- If Entebbe were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Juba, Sudan - 543.8 kms (338 miles) N
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) SSW
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) WSW
- Rubona-Colline, Rwanda - 405 kms (251.7 miles) WSW
- Kigali, Rwanda - 341.4 kms (212.2 miles) SW
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 367.2 kms (228.2 miles) SW
- Mugonero, Rwanda - 431.3 kms (268 miles) SW
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 473.7 kms (294.3 miles) SW
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 482.2 kms (299.6 miles) SW
- Muranda, Rwanda - 417.4 kms (259.4 miles) SW
- Butare, Rwanda - 422.2 kms (262.4 miles) SW
- Burundi, Burundi - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) SW