| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Entebbe in May is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is rather sodden with rain periodically. A hearty 279mm (11in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 17 days.
- The skies in Entebbe are reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:09 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
- There are approximately 5:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Entebbe May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Entebbe, Uganda
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Entebbe:
- Juba, Sudan - 543.8 kms (338 miles) N
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) SSW
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) WSW
- Rubona-Colline, Rwanda - 405 kms (251.7 miles) WSW
- Kigali, Rwanda - 341.4 kms (212.2 miles) SW
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 367.2 kms (228.2 miles) SW
- Mugonero, Rwanda - 431.3 kms (268 miles) SW
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 473.7 kms (294.3 miles) SW
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 482.2 kms (299.6 miles) SW
- Muranda, Rwanda - 417.4 kms (259.4 miles) SW
- Butare, Rwanda - 422.2 kms (262.4 miles) SW
- Burundi, Burundi - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) SW