| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Entebbe in March is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is very slightly soggy with occasional rain. Around 170mm (6.7in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Entebbe are fine with an average of a detectable 6:36 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:06.
- There are approximately 5:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Entebbe March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Entebbe, Uganda
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Entebbe:
- Juba, Sudan - 543.8 kms (338 miles) N
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) SSW
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) WSW
- Rubona-Colline, Rwanda - 405 kms (251.7 miles) WSW
- Kigali, Rwanda - 341.4 kms (212.2 miles) SW
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 367.2 kms (228.2 miles) SW
- Mugonero, Rwanda - 431.3 kms (268 miles) SW
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 473.7 kms (294.3 miles) SW
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 482.2 kms (299.6 miles) SW
- Muranda, Rwanda - 417.4 kms (259.4 miles) SW
- Butare, Rwanda - 422.2 kms (262.4 miles) SW
- Burundi, Burundi - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) SW