| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Entebbe in December is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in December is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly dry with rain now and again. Circa 115mm (4.5in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 11 days.
- The heavens above Entebbe are fine having an average of a measurable 6:54 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:06.
- There are approximately 5:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Entebbe December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Entebbe, Uganda
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Entebbe:
- Juba, Sudan - 543.8 kms (338 miles) N
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 169.2 kms (105.1 miles) SSW
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) WSW
- Rubona-Colline, Rwanda - 405 kms (251.7 miles) WSW
- Kigali, Rwanda - 341.4 kms (212.2 miles) SW
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 367.2 kms (228.2 miles) SW
- Mugonero, Rwanda - 431.3 kms (268 miles) SW
- Bumazi, Rwanda - 473.7 kms (294.3 miles) SW
- Kamembe, Rwanda - 482.2 kms (299.6 miles) SW
- Muranda, Rwanda - 417.4 kms (259.4 miles) SW
- Butare, Rwanda - 422.2 kms (262.4 miles) SW
- Burundi, Burundi - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) SW